Giorgia our judges here in Georgia when they endeavor to employ and apply equity principles an equitable I've said it before the equitable division of property state that we are if the parties can't agree on you know who's getting what TV who's getting who's going to be responsible for what debt who's going to have exclusive use and be responsible for what vehicle you know the the judge in the case of a mistrial and a jury in the case of a jury trial you can have a jury trial of these divorce cases here in Georgia is in a position to have to simply hear evidence from both parties as to need demonstrated need what what if we have a mother for instance who's going to be continuing to give primary care to minor children then it follows that the mother in that scenario would likely have a stronger claim more legitimate claim to the vehicle that accommodates those children you know versus the non-custodial parent coming in and saying that you know no I pay for that car and I shouldn't get it that's just not normally how it would shake out it's it's it's based on on need demonstrated need and just plain old fairness.
Award-winning PDF software
What court handles divorce in georgia Form: What You Should Know
SCAG.GA.AG) provides free legal services and directory listings for attorneys. You Can't Get divorced in Georgia if you and your spouse are under the age of 18. In Georgia, the age of consent to sexual intercourse is 16‧but be careful not to confuse this with the age of consent for marriage which is 18. You may be a parent under Georgia statutes. The Georgia Courts will determine who is going to make this determination in the divorce proceedings. You may have the choice to have the Court determine who is going to make this determination, or you may be able to have the Court take this decision for you. Under Georgia Statutes § 38-3-2.2, if there is reason to believe that a minor could be harmed if a judge fails to take this responsibility on to yourself or if you are unable to make this decision independently, or if you are unable to do so with the benefit of legal counsel you are entitled to have a judge appoint an adult guardian to make this decision for you.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form Ga Petition for Divorce, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form Ga Petition for Divorce online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form Ga Petition for Divorce by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form Ga Petition for Divorce from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.